We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in organization of travels for our employees.
Want to be a part of International Team, who challenges the globe?
As a part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Organization of travel and accommodation for our Travelers around the world
- Optimization of expenses in the field of accommodation and transport for our Travelers
- Ensuring the quality of accommodation is according to our Travel policy and company standards
- Taking care of internal documents flow within travel department in travel expenses area, assisting with reports
- Basic administration duties such as assistance in preparation of visits and events in the office, stationery and lunch ordering
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Are very good in English, spoken and written, at least B2 level/Polish language is a must
- Have service-oriented approach
- Have an excellent communication skills
- Have an availability for at least one weekend per month for remote work
- Have an ability to work under time pressure
- Have goal-oriented approach
- Employment contract and attractive salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- Challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized, ergonomic and a pleasant office in the smartest building in Szczecin right next to Brama Portowa
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application (CV + cover letter + relevant references and documentation for education in one PDF file) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “Travel Assistant”. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please include: „I hereby consent to processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, Dz.U. No. 133 item 883)” Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. Personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 para. 1-point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. At any time, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com. The administrator of personal data is BIC Electric Sp. Z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, ul. Brama Portowa 1, 70-225. Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of recruitment completion. Please include: „I hereby consent to processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, Dz.U. No. 133 item 883)”